Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Doctors Without Borders, for its activities in BUEA
Doctors Without Borders is an international non-governmental medical association providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of our functions.
Related with our activities we are looking for Fin/HR Assistant
Working locations: BUEA
Type of contract: Fixed Term
Salary: According to the organisation´s Salary Grid – Level 6
Execute administrative and financial tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to Financial & HR Coordinators and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Financial Coordinator in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Assist the Financial Coordinator in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the Financial Coordinator of any sort of disparity.
- Carry out all accounting tasks to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Financial Coordinator
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Financial Coordinator
- Support the Financial Coordinator in any other financial tasks required as per specific needs.
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the HR Coordinator, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF ’s interests.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Support the HR Coordinator in translating documents into local language. Assists the HR Coordinator in meetings upon request.
- Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Essential mission and local language
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Competences: Results and Quality Orientation; Teamwork and Cooperation; Behavioural Flexibility; Commitment to MSF Principles; Stress Management.
All applications (CV, cover letter, diplomas, working certificates, telephone number, etc.) must be sent by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning on the subject: FINHRASS200508 Fin/HR Assistant or else be submitted at MSF Office, Westminster suit, Sandpit, Buea, in a sealed envelop Ref FINHRASS200508 Fin/HR Assistant addressed to Doctors Without Borders - HR Department.
Deadline for the reception of applications: 16th May 2020
NB: No applications will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application documents are non-returnable; please do not submit original documents. Writing tests and interviews will be done in our offices after the selection of the applications