Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERT: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
DIMENSIONS OF THE ROLE
The post holder will be charge with provision of technical support to the CPiE Specialist, communities and other partners engaged in the project implementation. The Monitoring & Evaluation Assistants will be based at the office in Bamenda. He/she will ensure that data is collected and consolidated as required.
- Ensure that the purpose of the M&E framework is being achieved and enabling decision-making on the project progression and development.
- Identify data sources for capturing project performance and impact indicators, in conjunction with the project team.
- Contribute to assessment planning, implementation, interpretation & reporting
- Draft regular M&E project reports and assist in the preparation of project monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Gather, analyse and share relevant data/information with the project team and donors
- Provide technical support to the CPiE Specialist and partners responsible for the activities implementation;
- Participate in the development/review of the action plans and detailed budgets of the project;
- Ensure quality control of data and information collected, through the development and/or review of tools for the data collection in accordance of the logical frameworks of projects, the quality assurance system of Plan International
- Participate in the selection and in the follow-up consultants and partners selected for studies, research and evaluation in the PU;
- Produce monthly reports on capitalization of lessons learned and good practices identified in the context of project implementation;
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Qualification and Experience
- GCE A/ Level or its equivalent. A degree in social sciences, statistics or related courses
- Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in research and evaluation, planning, participatory monitoring and evaluation, and developing community development projects
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviors, and Experience Required to Achieve Role’s Objectives:
- Have a good editorial capacity (capacity of drafting of reports);
- Have basic computer knowledge and skills with mastery standard software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...);
- Ability to speak, read and write English in the North West regions and proven ability and willingness to learn other languages
- Has experience in working with children (boys and girls)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job, kindly click on "Apply". Your application should include:
- A cover letter
- A comprehensive CV including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current of most recent supervisor
Location: Bamenda/Buea – CAMEROON
Closing date: May 07th, 2020