Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Recruitment for the position Human Resources Assistant (Intern)
Location: Yaoundé - Cameroon
Company: Plan International Cameroon
Reports to: Human Resources Assistant
Number of Position: 02
Plan International Cameroon is seeking to recruit interested candidate to fulfill the position of Human Resources Assistant (Intern) that will deliver the tasks outline below;
Please to note that this is a professional internship contract.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the authority of the Country HR Manager, the professional HR Intern will among other tasks perform the following tasks:
- Provide support in staff recruitment activities (job vacancies…)
- Support in managing staff appraisals
- Manage the updating of all staff files
- Manage staff leave records
- Ensure adherence to HR policy and practices, consistent with global policy and compliant with local statutory and legislative requirements.
- Administer employee orientation/induction and other learning programs and make recommendations for necessary changes
- Assist in the administration of staff files at the National social insurance funds (CNPS)
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviours, and Experience Required to Achieve Role’s Objectives: Gained through education, training, & experience
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources or Law or equivalent
- A previous working experience as Intern in an HR will be an asset
- Good written and/or spoken English language
Demonstrated behaviors needed by the post holder to successfully perform the role:
- Promotes high performance
- Open to feedback
- Communicates in a style that inspires confidence and professionalism and builds credibility current and prospective employees
- Flexible and committed to customer service.
Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice.
- Strong team working skills
- High degree of discretion
- Planning, and organising,
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Cultural sensitivity
To apply for this job, kindly click on "Apply". Your application should include:
- A cover letter
- A comprehensive CV including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current of most recent supervisor
Location: Yaoundé – CAMEROON
Closing date: May 03rd, 2020