Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Administrative and Financial Assistant
|Posté : 21-04-2020
||Nom de l’employeur : Ets CIMARA
|Lieu : Yaoundé
||Vues : 1166
|Type d'emploi : CDI
||Postulants : 95
Handle the main clerical duties for the office, including composing and typing project correspondence, sorting mail, submitting construction permit requests, scheduling meetings and making copies of documents for construction bids and projects.
- Clerical Duties : Construction company secretaries handle the main clerical duties for the office, including composing and typing project correspondence, sorting mail, submitting construction permit requests, scheduling meetings and making copies of documents for construction bids and projects.
- Receptionist Duties: Construction company secretaries must also answer the phones, respond to general questions from clients and suppliers, write messages and transfer calls.
- File Organization Maintenance: Responsible for organizing the project and office files including payroll documents, project billing summaries, workers compensation documents, blueprints, contracts and supplier invoices.
- Accounting & Finance: Assist in accounting department or bookkeeper with the accounts payable, billing and payroll. This may include reviewing invoices, calculating the cost of materials and subcontractor fees, reviewing employee time cards and updating payroll and expense reports.
- Tax declaration & related Data Entry
- Use software programs to update and keep track of the cost of building materials and labor for each project.
- Also assist project managers by updating the information needed to create proposals and budget reports
Requirements( Skills and qualifications)
- Must have at least a higher national diploma or related qualification in secretarial duties is a must
- Experience at least one year in similar role in any industry
- Perfectly bilingual both oral & written
- Mastery of the city of Douala & Yaoundé
- Computer skills especially office and internet application