Routee, with offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalizes communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber.
The managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, Routee offers a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been on the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking to recruit a New Business Development Director to join our international team. The following position will be located in Yaoundé:
- Identify and engage qualified prospects using both phone and face meetings
- Create from scratch potential clients and focus on business development
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Hunting: Identify and engage qualified prospects (using phone, email) and customer development
- Ability to perform 4 sales visits per day
- Ability to prioritize and manage their workload to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI's.
- 5-10 years successful experience in Business Development positions
- Experience in Sales by working with “C” level/Sr Executive level contacts in these accounts
- Strong SaaS skills or ability to quickly learn SaaS technical concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing and e-business services
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, work effectively under high pressure, growth mode
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Self oriented attitude and an attitude for extra mile will be taken into high consideration
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- PC Literacy, extent experience in CRM software
- Availability for continuous training
- Availability for often traveling up to 30% of working days
What we offer:
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus scheme with up to 4 months payment on a monthly basis
- Paid vacation days
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race,ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender,gender identity, national origin, citizenship,age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.