Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Job Location: Bonaberi Douala
- Manage the Sales Point/ office.
- Attend to customers and present/market products.
- Monitor inventory levels and replenish as necessary.
- Strategize with other team members on marketing strategies.
- Supervise the sales agents
- Summarise the daily accounts of sales agents.
- Carry out banking transactions(deposits, withdrawals, statement requests...)
- Bargain and purchase inventory from suppliers.
- Shop for new inventory suppliers.
- Prepare daily journal of transactions
- At least a GCE Advanced Level Certificate or BACC in Sales/Marketing/Management/Accounting/Finance/Administration or any relevant qualification in related fields.
- HDN or Bachelors degree will be an added advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and good knowledge of French language
- One year of experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 6th January 2020 at 5:30 PM
How to apply: Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and motivation letters to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: This opportunity is for motivated individuals who are looking forward to growing with the company and possibly becoming part of company ownership.
- Seniority level: Entry level
- Employment type: Contract
- Job function: Administration-Marketing-Sales
- Industries: Consumer Goods. Retail