Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Doctors Without Borders (DWB), for its activities in MEME, NDIAN and KUPE-MANENGUBA Division.
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (ref: MT04900)
Doctors Without Borders (DWB) is an international non-governmental medical association providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of our functions.
Related with our activities we are looking for a DATA ENTRY OPERATOR.
Working locations: based in Kumba (require flexibility to travel in the all Administrative Divisions concerned by DWB project’s activities)
Type of contract: Fixed Term
Salary: According to the organisation´s Salary Grid – Level 3
Carry out all activities related to entry of medical data into the mission database, according to MSF protocols and maintaining confidentiality, in order to have reliable and up to date information.
- Enter medical data (e.g. patient data, dates of visit, content of prescription, viral load, etc.) in mission’s database on a regular basis and according to DWB protocols.
- Participate in compilation of data both from DWB structures and from collaborating health facilities.
- Participate in the search for missing data.
- Update files of existing patients and make any corrections needed.
- Make regular back-ups of all data processed.
- Look after all equipment provided and keep recording area clean and tidy, giving special importance to all patient files.
- Report any issue concerning data management to superior
- Elaborate statistical reports when required by the medical team.
- Ensure, promote and maintain confidentiality regarding all information registered.
- Education: Secondary education essential.
- Experience: None is required. Previous experience in a relevant position desired.
- Languages: Pidgin and English essential.
- Able to learn and use software used for recording (i.e. Fuchia, EpiInfo, etc.)
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
- Competencies: Results, teamwork, commitment, flexibility, service
All applications (CV, cover letter, diplomas, working certificates, telephone number, etc.) must be sent by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning on the (Job title you are applying) or else be submitted at the Doctors Without Borders Office in Kumba on Buea Road, in a sealed envelop Ref: Recruitment of (Job title you are applying).
Deadline for the reception of applications: 15th December 2019
NB: writing tests and interviews will be done in our offices after the selection of the applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.