Social Media Associate Nouveau
|Posté : 23-10-2019
||Nom de l’employeur : Labacorp Energy Limited
|Lieu : Douala
||Vues : 743
|Type d'emploi : CDI
||Postulants : 0
|Date expiration : 25-11-2019
JOB ADVERT: Social Media Associate
- Develop brand awareness.
- Administration includes content strategy.
- Implement the company’s social media marketing.
- Generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Oversee design (Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Developing, implementing, and assessing the effectiveness of our social media activities
- Manage all social media pages
- Based in Cameroon
- Write Good Grammar
- Ability to work from home and in-office
- Bilingual: Fluent in English & French
- Must be passionate about development in Africa
- Must be enthusiastic and thrives on balancing multiple priorities
- Ensure that you are capable to fulfill the duties and responsibilities
- Must be good and familiar with social media platforms
- Computer: Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio (org. charts)
- Professional CV
- Professional Profile Picture (Half Size)
- Professional Cover Letter addressed to Labacorp Energy Limited
- Materials Review
- Phone Interview
- In Person Interview
- Probation Period
- Official Employment
Labacorp Code of Conduct
- Demonstrate reliability
- Communicate constructively
- Listen actively and function actively
- Shares openly and willingly
- Cooperates and pitches into help
- Exhibits flexibility and work as a problem-solver
- Show commitment to the company
- Treats others in a respectful and supportive way
- Demonstrates trust and credibility
- Demonstrates high levels of productivity
- Ability to negotiate and build rapport effectively
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates effective listening and communication skills
- Competencies and demonstrates objection handling skills
Documents to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org