Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERT: IT Support manager
Based on the perimeter of our activities in Douala, here is a selection of duties to include:
IT Support duties and responsibilities of the job
- Installing and configuring TV Screens, VoIP systems, CCTV, Access control, computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Installing and configuring VoIP, CCTV systems, Access control, and Network/WiFi systems for our various customers and partners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks,
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the employees, customers, and partners based in Douala (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users to various services
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Generate Daily, weekly and monthly reports of activities
- Managing IT Stock in Douala
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training and manage more junior staff members
IT Support job qualifications and requirements
Although a formal degree might not always be necessary in an IT Support role, tertiary qualifications can include the following:
- Computer Science
There are also a number of qualities that candidates should be expected to display:
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
- A keen eye for detail
If you meet their requirements, please kindly send you resume and motivation letter to email@example.com with subject (IT Support manager) before the 16th August 2019.