JOB ADVERT: Secretary Accounting Clerk
We are looking for an organized, efficient Accounting Clerk with an eye for detail and high level of accuracy. Accounting Clerks can expect to handle communications with vendors, clients, and internal departments, assist with inventory, database, and record maintenance, prepare financial reports, issue checks and making deposits, and generally ensure that the office operations are running smoothly. You should be professional and courteous with strong computer skills and a thorough understanding of accounting and financial principles.
To succeed as an Accounting Clerk, you should be a skilled multi-tasker with excellent time management, computer, and communication skills. Candidates should understand and abide by all accounting procedure and principles and have a commitment behaving ethically in the workplace.
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Willing to start work as soon as possible with normal woorking hours from 8am to 5pm daily
- Maintaining Excel database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Recording information, processing, and filing forms.
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
- Make available all proves of cash use when asked
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
- Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- High School Diploma is required, more education and experience is generally preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting procedures and principles.
- Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with Excal software may be required.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to comply with all company, l financial regulations.