Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF A HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT AT IITA CAMEROON STATION, YAOUNDE
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture calls for applications to the position of Human Resources Management Assistant opened for the needs of IITA Cameroon Station in Yaoundé The detailed terms of reference of these position are available and could be consulted and/or collected at IITA Cameroon Station in Nkolbisson, Yaoundé or requested by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application file shall include the following documents:
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A letter of motivation (maximum of two pages; including the full names of the candidate, his full address, phone number and email address),
- A copy of the national identity card;
- A list of three referees including their contacts.
Applications shall be addressed least by June 30th, 2019 to:
The Resident Representative
International institute of Tropical Agriculture in Cameroon
P.O Box 2008 Yaoundé (Messa)
Tel: 222 23 74 34; (+237) 699 31 97 47
Application to the position of: Human Resources Management Assistant
Qualification & Education:
- A degree in Human Resources management or equivalent or the related fields of management;
- A specialist master’ s degree in human resources management with be an asset
- A previous working experience as: minimum 2 years of experience directly supporting Human Resources Management in an NGO environment with at least I year in a similar position;
- Experience as an Intern in HR in an International Organization will also be an asset
- Experience in an HR consultancy (HR specialized firm) is an advantage
- Proven experience using and HR and payroll software
- Good written and/or spoken of either English or French language and being able to communicate in the second language (French or English);
- Selection Modality: the selection swill be done in 2 steps; i) shortlist through file analysis and ii) oral interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Restriction: this recruitment is only for Cameroon Citizens;
- Equity in employment: iita encourages applications from women, men young people who
- Believe they meet the requirements of the position.
All applications will be assessed in a fair and objective manner.
Only preselected candidates will be contacted.