PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH IN CAMEROON
Health Services Department
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ACCOUNTANT
The Presbyterian Church in Cameroon needs the services of an Accountant to Work in a Health and Hospital Project. The job is located in Limbe South West Region but the candidates will be required to perform tasks that will take him/her to the rest of the region Cameroon.
JOB POSITION – ACCOUNTANT
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in accountancy, Banking and Finance, Economics, management sciences, Business Administration or any related discipline
- Interested candidates must be able to demonstrate high level skills and professional competencies with minimum of 3 years of work experience in Finance and accounting in a corporate entity
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate capacity to work for long hours under pressure and meet deadlines.
An application for a job addressed to the synod clerk, PCC including
- Copies of all relevant academic certificates starting with GCE ordinary level certificate or its equivalent to the highest relevant academic diploma
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Copy of National Identity – card
- Copy of Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of any other relevant professional certificate(s)
- Copy of attestation(s) of previous work experience in accounting, finance or associated domain will be an added advantage
- Copy of church membership card or letter of recommendation from a competent religious leader
The deadline to submit application file is Friday 31, May 2019 at 8:00 a.m at the synod office Buea. The interview of shortlisted applicant shall take place same day Friday 31, May 2019 at synod office Buea at 10:30 a.m
Applicant are required to come along with the original copies of their documents, applications from interested employees of the PCC, women and people with disability are encouraged surcerely
CC: the moderator, PCC /the Financial the Health services Secretary, PCC/the HR Manager, PCC/Mr Tem Damain, Country office CBM Yaoundé.