Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH IN CAMEROON
Health Services Department
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ACCOUNTANT
The Presbyterian Church in Cameroon needs the services of an Accountant to Work in a Health and Hospital Project. The job is located in Limbe South West Region but the candidates will be required to perform tasks that will take him/her to the rest of the region Cameroon.
JOB POSITION – ACCOUNTANT
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in accountancy, Banking and Finance, Economics, management sciences, Business Administration or any related discipline
- Interested candidates must be able to demonstrate high level skills and professional competencies with minimum of 3 years of work experience in Finance and accounting in a corporate entity
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate capacity to work for long hours under pressure and meet deadlines.
An application for a job addressed to the synod clerk, PCC including
- Copies of all relevant academic certificates starting with GCE ordinary level certificate or its equivalent to the highest relevant academic diploma
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Copy of National Identity – card
- Copy of Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of any other relevant professional certificate(s)
- Copy of attestation(s) of previous work experience in accounting, finance or associated domain will be an added advantage
- Copy of church membership card or letter of recommendation from a competent religious leader
The deadline to submit application file is Friday 31, May 2019 at 8:00 a.m at the synod office Buea. The interview of shortlisted applicant shall take place same day Friday 31, May 2019 at synod office Buea at 10:30 a.m
Applicant are required to come along with the original copies of their documents, applications from interested employees of the PCC, women and people with disability are encouraged surcerely
CC: the moderator, PCC /the Financial the Health services Secretary, PCC/the HR Manager, PCC/Mr Tem Damain, Country office CBM Yaoundé.