Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
FINANCIAL ANALYST – BANKING / INSURANCE SECTOR
Deployment Area: west and central Africa
Duty station: Douala
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review of target organizations in the WECA zone (financials, market, macro analysis)
- Solvency Analysis and Risk Monitoring
- Prepare and regularly update reports based on exhaustive analysis (on site visits, interviews etc.,)
- Based on periodic and through assessments, define /adjust of credit thresholds
- Sector analysis (agriculture, steel & metal, mass distribution etc.)
- Information monitoring and data compiling
- Suggest innovate data gathering and screening solutions
- Commitment to commercial targets.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting / Financial Analysis (Business school)
- Fully Bilingual English and French
- Professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, CFA, ICCF, etc.), will be an added advantage ;
- Demonstrated financial analysis experience (3 to 5 years minimum) in a similar position, preferably in an Anglo-Saxon environment
- Good knowledge of the revised SYSCOHADA, IFRS and other international accounting norms or standards
- You are used to financial statements prepared under the OHADA system in English
- Ability to deal with business risk challenge in west and Central Africa Countries specifically and in extension in sub-Saharan Africa
- Strong analytical skills and synthetic approach
- Good office suite Proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, negotiation skills and teamwork spirit.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com