Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERT: BILINGUAL SECRETARY
EASY OFFICES (EO) is an innovative and modern company that aims to host and provide collaborative workspaces for professionals looking for this type of service over time and who do not need to rent large office spaces in Yaounde: http://easyoffices.info/
EASY OFFICES receives customers such as : consultants, expatriates , professionals and other high-end corporate executives. Spaces are large enough to have shared collective spaces, individual offices, larger rooms that can be used for meetings, seminars, interviews, etc. We offer the possibility for different professionals to work in a coworking environment of high standards; with the ability to share, interact and discover more ; allowing guests to discover the "jobs for the future, and the offices for these jobs"
EASY OFFICES seeks to recruit an experienced and highly bilingual secretary (French and English).
Objectives of the position
The position is based in Yaounde and the incumbent will provide services while collaborating with other staff and management of the company.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when needed;
- Manage the daily / weekly / monthly agenda and organize new meetings and appointments ;
- Prepare and distribute correspondences, memos and forms ;
- Prepare, type and compile reports ;
- Database management ;
- Establishment of new procedures and administrative systems ;
- Liaise with organizations and clients via email ;
- Receive and send letters on behalf of clients and management ;
- Invoice processing or other expenses ;
- Meet and greet customers
- Manage petit cash;
- Good communication skills, customer service and relationship building.
- Team work.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Be considerate;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy;
- Be extremely dynamic and have good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work extended hours, including weekends;
- Ability to be proactive and use your initiative to see what needs to be done and do it;
- Ability to use standard software packages (for example, Microsoft Office);
- Dashboard management (key performance indicators).
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent;
- At least two years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Any degree in secretarial training is a plus but is not mandatory.
- Negotiable salary
An application, including: letter of motivation, CV and copies of relevant supporting documents (academic certificates, work certificates) must be sent to the following address: email@example.com no later than 25th April 2019
On behalf of the company EASY OFFICES
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
BP. 12320 YAOUNDE