Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERT: Youth and Women Animator
The North West Farmers Organization (NOWEFOR) is in need of an available and committed, individual to serve in her 3 years project executed with MBOSCUDA titled Bridging the Gap Safeguarding peace and Human rights by promoting intercultural dialogue in the North West Region of Cameroon.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
- S/he will lead the organisation of, and animate the activities of youth and women’s groups.
- S/he will coordinate sports competition in collaboration with relevant official regulatory organs.
- S/he will take major role with the assistance of the coordinator to ensure that all activities. assigned within the project to NOWEFOR is carried out within the given timeframe.
- S/he will follow up the implementation of action plans of beneficiary youth and women’s groups and report to the coordinator.
- S/he will take down and put together minutes of meetings.
- S/he will ensure the proper functioning of NOWEFOR’s website.
- S/he is in charge of capitalisation of best practices.
- S/ he will assist in searching for projects and developing them for the organisation.
- S/he produce timely reports and submit to the coordinator.
- S/he shall execute other organisational duties when need arises.
- University Degree in: Social sciences or Agronomy
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE: At least three years of working experience is needed.
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY: Must be able to read and write good English. Pidgin is also necessary for the job.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have excellent written and oral communications skills, highly developed analytical and planning skill. Knowledge/capability in Microsoft applications and internet. Capacity to exercise independent judgment and must be able to maintain effective working relations with colleagues, leaders, partners and farmers at the base. Capable of managing stress and working under pressure.
Interested applicants for this position must submit the following, or the application will not be considered:
- Letter of motivation clearly stating the position
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae with three references
- Any other documentation such as certificates, awards, and copies of degrees earned