Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERT: Office Assistant
Akashi Foundation needs the services of an Office Assistant to be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative as well as clerical support services for the day-to-day running of our Head Office in Yaounde.
The Office Assistant will be;
- Handling incoming phone calls and other communications,
- Managing files, updating paperwork and other documents,
- Coordinating events as necessary
- Performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
Core values: integrity; professionalism; respect for diversity.
Core competencies: results orientation and accountability; planning and organizing; communication and trust; team orientation; client orientation; organizational development and innovation.
In order to be selected as a candidate, you will need to be proficient in both written and spoken French and English languages, be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office processing applications.
- Secondary education completed (GCE ordinary level or Probatoire), and secretary dipoma or equivalent training.
Applications will be accepted until 10th January 2019 through email at email@example.com with Office Assistant as subject.