Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Job Title: Treasury Coordinator
Reporting to: Senior Treasury Analyst
No of positions: 1
The purpose of the role is of:
- Support the Treasury team in building great relationship with the Partner banks and local banks, officials
- Support Senior Treasury Analyst in delivering Cash management agenda
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Graduate caliber (BSc. in accounting, banking or equivalence)
- Plus at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position. Membership of well-recognized Professional Accounting body in Cameroun is an added advantage
- Ability to take commercial insights and translate into achievement of departmental objective
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Sound IT knowledge
- Good communication skill
- To sustain good relationship with the partner bank
- Reconciliation and review of all treasury accounts
- To follow up the entire banking cost as agreed on the SLA
- Support Senior Treasury Analyst in delivering Cash management agenda.
- To Support the finance control , compliance and governance framework
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com.
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
CLOSING DATE: 18/12/2018