Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERT: IT Assistant Maroua
Location: Maroua, EN, CM
Company: Plan International
Plan International is an independent non-profit development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it is girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for-and respond to -crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 75 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Plan International Cameroon is currently advertising for the position of 01 IT Assistant based in Maroua.
This is local contract.
To coordinate and provide technical support for users; and to manage and administer local ICT infrastructure and corporate systems within Maroua PU.
What does the job holder plan?
- ICT operational plans
- ICT disaster recovery plans within the business continuity plan
- Security and access control for data and network devices
- Plan and manage PU technical services ensuring adherence to all corporate processes
What are the outputs and deliverables?
- Availability and reliability of the ICT infrastructure, applications and connectivity
- Provides first line support , advice and solutions to ICT users in relation to application, data and business process issue, ensuring all issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Ensure that system security and organizational compliance, processes and procedures are in place and properly maintained at the PU
- Perform proactive tasks for ICT infrastructure and corporate applications maintenance
- Maintain agreed levels of service provision and service levels
- Provide ICT support to delivering program outputs
- Provide ICT expertise to ICT in the communities
- Facilitate information management and usage
- Increase user ICT proficiency through the transfer of skills to Plan staff and communities
What does the post holder oversee?
- Ensure adherence to corporate standards, design and architecture.
- Escalates incidents to North IT Coordinator as appropriate
- Monitor software licensing and usage
- Monitor IT equipment and usage
- Identify user ICT training needs and highlight these to the ERM and North IT Coordinator
- To whom does the job holder report?
- Technical reporting to the North IT Coordinator
Criteria for Success
- Meet agreed service and support levels
- ICT users are satisfied with the service provided to them
- Improved ICT proficiency amongst staff
What are the primary linkages for this post?
- Country IT Manager
- Collaborate with users of ICT services and systems to ensure they receive timely services
- Embrace Child-centeredness, Child protection, Community participation and partnership
- Manage customer relationships and service
- Capability to communicate ideas and technical information to a non-technical audience
- Promotes high performance by all staff
- Networking, sharing information and best practices
- Works collaboratively as a team player, listens actively and values contributions
- Self management and personal accountability
Skills Specific to the Post
- Capability to coordinate and cooperate within interdisciplinary teams
- Able to prioritise work effectively for execution with limited resources
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management skills
- Training and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of English and French
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Studies with 2 years working experience or Diploma in computer studies with 3 years working experience
- Proven ability and experience in setting up LANs and telecommunications networks
- Experience of supporting LANs, WANs
- Experience of Microsoft Server administration
- Experience in managing and implementing information systems and supporting technologies
To apply for this job, kindly click on “Apply “. Your application should include:
- A Covering letter
- A Comprehensive CV including details of two referees.
Closing date: 10/12/2018
Plan International Cameroon operates in an equal opportunity environment and actively encourages diversity. Only applications received in French or English will be treated and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Plan international has a safeguarding children and young Policies and gender equality policies that are integral part of the recruitment process.