Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
(Internal & External)
Job Title: Head of Controls, Compliance & Ethics
Department: Managing Director Office
Reporting to: Managing Director
Category: L4 – Cat 11
No of positions: 1
The role supports the Managing Director of Guinness Cameroun SA in the establishment, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Group’s Controls, Compliance and Ethics (CCE).
- Dynamic risk management deeply connected to the business
- Efficient and effective control & compliance framework
- Help build a culture of integrity and trust throughout Diageo
- Enable employees to judge the risks they face and equip them to manage those risks.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ideal candidate is an experienced qualified accountant with experience of working within global controls, compliance and risk management in a large international company and will have at least 7 years post qualification experience with proven integrity. Compliance or accountancy qualifications (preferred but not essential) or other professional qualifications
- Experience of operating effectively in developing markets with a strong understanding of the different business and cultural environment which exists in the region.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
1. Dynamic risk management deeply connected to the business
- Facilitate robust, holistic assessment of risks, informed by Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Enable use of data analytics to drive earlier, more impactful and integrated risk management
- Evaluate performance and deliver insights in partnership with the business
2. Efficient and effective control & compliance framework
- Ensure control and compliance activities are optimised, fully risk-based and delivered through technology solutions with minimal manual intervention
- Ensure standardized, centralized and automated controls are embedded in end to end processes.
3. Enable employees to judge the risks they face and equip them to manage those risks
- Facilitate employee understanding of the risks they face and ensure they receive role-appropriate training
- Ensure policies and standards are simple, effective and accessible in the local language. Ensure solid understanding of the policies.
4. Help build a culture of integrity and trust throughout GCSA
- Partner with the Executive to drive understanding, ownership and accountability to be cascaded down throughout the organization
- Lead the way in ensuring employees and business partners embrace our culture and understand our expectations
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com.
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
CLOSING DATE: 26/11/2018