Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
- Build the agile technology environment to deliver the app to market;
- Design a technology roadmap to support the active rollout of functionality;
- Architect, implement and manage the complete development cycle from Desktop, Web & Mobile Application Development to backend services, Testing, Integration and Deployment;
- Defining and implementing company’s Data and Business Intelligence strategy;
- Oversight and coordination of all future technical verticals within the business: including ERP, iOS, Android, backend & data science to ensure efficient and accountable delivery of new features;
- Responsible for making key technical architectural and implementation decisions (i.e. solutions architect) and ensuring that relevant stakeholders are involved in discussions;
- Working with partners to improve connectivity/data access with 3rd Party APIs;
- Support company-wide R&D initiatives including incorporation of new technologies and application of platform to new marketplaces;
- Responsible for managing IT and infrastructure taking into consideration performance, cost, security and usability;
- Provide overall Quality Assurance;
- Form an exceptional development team around you to build simple, scalable and innovative software experiences; and
- Combine business vision and insights with technology to a build best in class product.
- Define appropriate IT, data protection and security policies, and ensure full compliance with FCA data management requirement;
WHY JOIN THE YOUTILITY TEAM?
- We’re a young, passionate and ambitious team;
- Be responsible for building and developing your own team;
- Build and develop a business with a social and environmental agenda;
- Fast-paced start-up environment in a dynamic market;
- Significant personal responsibility and creative freedom; and
- Attractive compensation package with significant room to grow.
SHOULD I APPLY?
You will have a strong technical background and project management experience. Prior work in similar or overlapping sectors is of significant benefit. As a tech maestro, you will bring knowledge and creative thinking and will have a high degree of autonomy and ownership when it comes to defining and proposing improvements of the product. Ideally, you’ll have most of the following:
- Prior experience as Head of Technology/CTO or equivalent at a start-up or at a rapidly growing or innovative large company
- Relevant experience includes the successful development and launch of a least one Desktop, Web & Mobile application.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle;
- 5+ years of experience in building and developing tech businesses solutions;
- A track record of leading (ideally) and scaling effective technology teams;
- You appreciate well-structured code base that's maintainable, scalable, testable, and flexible;
- Strong understanding of the Desktop, Web and Mobile Application ecosystem and guidelines;
- Managing project lifecycles;
- Experienced with developing Microservice architecture;
- Good knowledge of Docker or Tomcat;
- Practical knowledge of TDD;
- Experience with JAVA programming language, EE, Spring, Strust, Springboot, Hibernate, Activity;
- Knowledge of Penthao or other BI and reporting tools;
- Experience with Apple/Google Approval & Distribution Process;
- Experience of IBM Cloud Fundry and SoftLayer;
- Knowledge of Python, PHP and Odoo ERP;
- MySQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL knowledge;
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Sonar, Redmine and Git or related tools;
- Experience working RESTful web services;
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments;
- Leadership skills;
- Good English skills in reading and writing; and
- A completed technical degree in Computer Science or a related field.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “CTO”.