DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROON
Dangote Group, one of Africa’s largest conglomerates producing diversified products and rendering services aimed at meeting the basic human needs.
We are looking for Seasoned and Experienced Professionals to be a member of our Group and grow with us.
Locations: Cameroon (Douala).
Job title: INSTRUMENTATION FOREMAN
- Execute routine check-ups of instrumentation equipment according to maintenance schedule plan, workload, manpower availability and company procedures.
- Coordinate the testing, repairing, calibration and trouble shooting of the Instrumentation Control systems.
- Allocate work orders and supervise instrumentation technicians in the execution of activities ensuring adherence to established standards and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with HSE procedures during maintenance work.
- Evaluate the manpower requirement for daily preventive, break down and shutdown maintenance and prepare the job schedule.
- Monitor the work order status for obstacles, and to re-schedule the task if required.
- Endorse work feedback and close out work orders in the maintenance database.
- Liaise with Mechanical and Electrical sections and establish a seamless integration between operation and maintenance teams.
Education and Work Experience
Educational Qualification: A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ plant operations.
- Knowledge on Variable frequency drives of ABB/Siemens make
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting of Simatic manager S7 PLC and sub components(Siemens make)
- Knowledge on industrial networking
Language of communication: Bilingual (English & French) Candidates will be given preference
CVs should be sent in MS Word format only and subject line should clearly state “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF INSTRUMENTATION FOREMAN.”
All applications should be sent by mail to Recruit.DCPCameroun@DANGOTE.COM
Closing Date: August 24th, 2018.