Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Job Title: Wholesales Executive
Reporting to: Area Business Development Manager
Category: 08 (Level 6)
No of positions: 2
Partnering with the Key Customers Distributors/Wholesalers in his/her territory by maximizing profitability for the Company and being efficient investments. This involves maintaining displays and promotions product portfolio according to the KPIs proposed and focusing all actions towards the wholesalers.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Any University Degree and at least 3 years track record in a middle ranking Sales / Marketing / Customer facing role.
- Sales or relevant industry related experience in FMCG, ideally beverage industry, with proven experience in dealing with retail customers
- Journey planning techniques
- Persuasive selling
- Grasp of promotion and merchandising techniques
- Inquisitive approach to brands, markets and competition
- Bilingual English / French is an advantage
- Healthy and physically robust
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Good driver with a valid license
- Achieves volume, share, and distribution targets.
- Perfect Sales drivers standards in territory delivers required uplifts.
- Target calls to maximise return on investment (Segment prioritization).
- Fights competition effectively by monitoring activities, taking action to counter, reporting upwards
- Ensures achievement of wholesalers call targets by determining logical, efficient journey plans for himself, and advising Van Teams on journey plans Drives for superb implementation of the Commercial plans at the point of purchase in order to maximise Sales Driver effectiveness, Return on Investment & Brand objectives.
- Performance focus, customer orientation, executional excellence and cost management.
- Forecast the sales of his wholesalers in a short term and long term basis.
- Guarantee that the sales plan for each wholesalers is achieved
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com.
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
CLOSING DATE: 12/08/2018
Type of Job: Employee
Reporting Location: Douala