Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Camair – Co
The Star of Cameroon
Recruitment notice for first officers pilots B737 NG or DHC-8 Q400 or MA60
Cameroon Airlines Corporation (CAMAIR CO) informs the public that a call for applications is launched for the recruitment of flight crew (FO). Selection will be based on the following criteria.
- Must be no more than 50 years of age
- Must hold a Commercial Pilot License (CPL-A) Instrument (IR) and Multi-Engine (ME) qualifications
- Must hold a Frozen ATPL-A CCAA, EASA or equivalent
- Must hold a Medical certificate: Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate issued by an authorized Health Center
- Must hold a type rating qualification B737 NG or DHC-8 Q400 or MA60
- Must have 500 Flight hours on type B737 NG or DHC-8 Q400 or MA60
- Must have an English Language Proficiency (ELP) Certificate-level 4 minimum
Interested candidates should forward their application (resume and cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or deposit it at the Human Resources Secretariat of Camair-Co’s headquarters in Bonanjo, Douala.
The deadline is May 31, 2018 at 5PM
Please specify this in the subject bar of your mail: "Recruitment notice for First Officers Pilots B737 NG or DHC-8 Q400 or MA60"