Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERTISSEMENT « MAINTEANCE STREAM LEADER »
- Line reporting: Downstream Leader
- Dotted reporting: Not applicable
- Classification: Cat.10
- Subordinates: 1 – 5 people
- Location: Douala
- Level of priority: very urgent
Ideal candidate profile:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 5 years of experience in a industry environment (process or food industry)
3. Specific knowledge, competencies and skills required
- Must able to work within SOP’s, GMP, ISO, HACCP and OSHA, standards
- Experience with processing equipment such as presses, mills, pumps, pneumatic conveyors, burners, hydraulic groups, compressors and steam generator or ejectors
- Experience with SAP maintenance/automation software
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite
- English – advanced level.
Accountable for assets and equipment of the stream. Key item: planned uptime and sustainability of in-stream assets.
Description of tasks:
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop, maintenance staff so that repair and service activities are completed accurately, safely, and on-time ,as GMP compliant
- Leads the maintenance team to plan, prioritize, schedule, and manage maintenance activities (for example planned maintenance programs, shut-downs, or emergency repairs) to rectify break-downs and malfunctions and minimize business disruptions
- Develop and implement repair and maintenance procedures; monitor the cost and effectiveness of activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and achieve timeliness, reliability, and safety standards
- Evaluate, select, and manage relationships with external contractors (for example builders, electricians) to minimize costs and ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service
- Liaise with other maintenance stream leaders throughout the organization to exchange best practices in maintenance
- Responsible to keep maintenance costs within budget for the stream, as delegate by stream leader, and drive measure to correct if necessary
- Ensure all equipment and installation is operational safe and complies with local legal legislation.
Salary and benefits
- Monthly gross salary: to be negotiated
- Medical care: 100%
- Company pension scheme
To apply, please go to "careers" page on group BARRY CALLEBAUT website: www.barry-callebaut.com before March 23rd , 2018.