Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
CAMEROON EMPLOYMENT SERVICES, a company specialized in human resources management, supporting companies and young people in achieving their professional goals, is looking for ARCHITECT for one of their clients.
Main mission: preparing detailed drawings of architectural designs and plans for buildings and structures according to specifications defined by himself after exchanging with the customer.
Description of tasks
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs;
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials;
- Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans;
- Determine procedures and instructions to be followed according to design specifications and quantity of required materials;
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data;
- Layout and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software;
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary;
- Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records;
- Represent the architect on construction sites, ensuring compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under the architect's supervision;
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
Qualities and skills required
- Architect registered in Cameroun;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one;
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks
Training and experience
- BAC +4/5 in an architectural school;
- At least 05 years of experiences in a similar position.
Conditions of admissibility of the candidatures
Candidates interested should send their application forms (cover letter and CV) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted