Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
INTERNAL / EXTERNAL JOB ADVERT FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF A LOGISTIC ASSISTANT (M/F) BAND 2A FOR THE SUPPORT PROGRAMME FOR MUNICIPAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ) GmbH IN BUEA.
The «Support Programme for Municipal Development” (PRADEC/PrOMUD) is a technical cooperation programme to support Cameroonian municipalities in the decentralization process. The programme is implemented by the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Decentralization (MINATD) and the Gesellschaft für international Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) Gmbh. The programme objective is to “strengthen the municipalities so that they can better assume their responsibilities for the communal development”. PRADEC / ProMUD focuses on (1) strengthening the revenue management capacities of municipalities and the transparency of municipal budget process; (2) establish prefectures – especially LDSs – as local interlocutors; (3) strengthening the capacity of municipalities to maintain their own infrastructure to ensure better access to public services and (4) improve internet access in ICT regions.
Place of employment: Buea
Under the supervision of the regional Team Leader, the incumbent will:
- Support the office/project logistics, such as conference room organization and others as instructed;
- Handle mailing services and photocopy/scan documents as needed;
- Provide services at meetings such as serve coffee, tea and water for guests and visitors;
- Supply the offices with hot and cold beverages and other catering services;
- Monitoring and report the availability of stocks and various office supplies for replacement;
- Run errands and carry out other tasks needed to run the office smoothly;
- Ensure the office premises are clean and tidy notably various offices, furniture and windows;
- Check office supplies and restock office materials, photocopiers, fax machines with paper, toner cartridges, etc.;
- Check and refill supplies and articles in the washrooms;
- Carry out minor repairs as required to keep office equipment operational;
- Perform other project activities and other assigned tasks.
Required qualifications, competences and experience:
- At least GCE ordinary level Certificate or equivalent Diploma;
- Good knowledge of English and French language widely used in country;
- At least 1 – 3 years’ work experience in similar position with references;
- Good capacity of handling and disposing documents and materials;
- Reliable and good organizational skills;
- Be able to work under pressure and in a multicultural team;
- Discipline and punctuality.
Expected starting date: 1st January 2018
Contract duration: one year renewable
Closing date: 30 November 2017
Application submission: the folders contain application files (Cover letter, CV, Diploma, work certificate, References) will be submitted with anonymous outer envelope mentioning "Job advert 008/1117_PRADEC/ProMUD Logistic Assistant Buea", to one of the following addresses:
- Regional office GIZ in Yaoundé – Bastos, behind the Russian Embassy
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with above mentioned subject
NB: Female application are highly encouraged