KOSAN CRISPLANT CAMEROON SA / LIMBE
Do you enjoy the lifestyle of a professional on the go – and thrive in the freedom and independence of a job where you are in charge and behind the wheel? Are you passionate about delivering optimum service, finding the best technical solutions and cultivating long-term and loyal relationships with your customers?
Kosan Crisplant a/s is an international, dynamic and market-leading company that supplies equipment and technology to gas filling plants around the world. We are seeking an Electronics Mechanic to perform tasks in Cameroon that include technical support, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and service.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
Under the supervision of the Technical Director, the Electronics Mechanic shall:
- Diagnose all faults in the company vehicle fleet.
- Be able to use electronic devices and interpret all faults.
- Be able to use search engines like Google to get information on vehicles faults and solutions.
- Do preventive repairs and maintenances of all vehicles.
- Keep a log book and records all faults and repairs information accordingly.
- Liaise with drivers to service all vehicles in the company.
- Keep track records of all mileage information and fuel consumption.
- Present periodical repairs and maintenances reports to management on a periodical basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.)
- Be proactive to ensure sustainable movement of vehicles.
- Liaise with administration to ensure that all cars documents are up to date.
- Research on the state-of-the-art of automobile engines.
- Any other duty assigned by the boss.
Your Qualifications / Experience
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
Education / Experience: Bachelor's degree in Electronics / Mechanical Engineering, or related filed plus a minimum of 3 years work experience
or HND (BTS) in Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or related field plus 6 years or GCE A/L (BAC) or related field plus a minimum of 10 years work experience.
Skills and Abilities: Incumbent must be a computer literate, possesses excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in French and English; Trust, oral presentation, analysing of problems, judicious forming of opinion, tenacity, stress resistant, and a category B driver’s license. Knowledge on SCANIA, DONFENG and MERCEDES diesel engines will be an added advantage.
What We Offer
A varied and exciting job with a wide range of personal and professional challenges and opportunities for development. We offer many attractive benefits, including training, pension package and health & accident insurance. We also provide a thorough introductory training course, in which you will learn about our equipment and accompany one of our experienced Service Technicians on customer visits.
How To Apply
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following:
- A letter of motivation
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- And relevant supporting documents (qualifications and work attestations)
Submit Application to:
The General Manager, Kosan Crisplant Cameroon SA Isokolo Sonara Road P.O. Box 422 Limbe, Cameroon. Telephone: +237 233 33 37 05
Or via email at: email@example.com (Please, indicate the title of the position on the “Subject:” line)
Or send an application with your CV and other relevant documents to: Head of Group HR, Charlotte Olesen e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org