Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY GREAT CHALLENGE
HUMAN CAPITAL OFFICER-CAMEROON
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We are a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223 000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Advisory and Tax & Legal services.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Human Capital professional to fill the position of Human Capital Officer in PricewaterhouseCoopers Cameroon. Reporting to the Country Partner-in-Charge and Territory Human Capital Senior Manager, the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for Human Capital operations in Cameroon, Chad and Equatorial Guinea.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Reviewing and adapting the Human Capital Strategy, in conjunction with the key Stakeholders, to deliver commercial success and manage change
- Implementing that strategy through the actions of self and others
- Assisting in providing Human Capital Strategic positioning towards the recruitment, retention and development of staff across the 3 countries
- Deploy and promote Human Capital policies and processes which are in line with best practice, meet the business needs and adhere to the increasing regulations which the business faces
- Manage staff administrative matters
- Ensure the firm’s compliance with social and labour laws
- Manage internal communication.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A graduate with a recognized Human Capital post-graduate qualification or business equivalent
- Labour law Jurist
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of Human Capital Management
- Ability to operate in a challenging environment
- Strong knowledge across the broad range of Human Capital specialisms
- Good knowledge of social and labour law
- A proven track record of discussing and deploying Human Capital strategies at senior level, gaining buy-in and creating momentum
- Ability to operate at strategic as well as operational level
- Ability to anticipate and manage change
- Bilingual (English and French)
This exciting and challenging position will provide a great opportunity for candidates seeking to work in a highly professional environment.
Applicants should submit only by e-mail their applications including detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter to this e-mail address: email@example.com by June 7, 2017