Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB OFFER FOR A LEADING PROFESSIONAL/HEAD OF ANTENNA ProPFE SOUTH WEST FOR THE DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ)
The Head of Antenna manages the GIZ South West Regional Antenna Office. He/she coordinates the support to Regional Delegation (RD) of MINFOF and MINEPDED and the collaboration with the others relevant stakeholders.
The position holder:
- Coordinates the GIZ contribution to Regional Delegation of MINFOF and MINEPDED in cooperation with the other stakeholder and GIZ other Programs
- Advise the RD of MINFOF and MINEPDED to the coordination and implementation of activities according to the joint agreed log frame
- Conceptualizes and monitors the capacity development process and training of MINFOF and MINEPDED staff with regard to collaborative management approach, the value chain of NTFP, Prunus ABS initiative and PPBS Approach
- Facilitates strategic planning and budgeting according to the national guidelines
- Reports, participates and contributes to regular coordination meetings of MINFOF and MINEPDED in regional level
- Quality assurance of Technical Assistants (TA) and National Experts (NE) contributions (in terms of advisory roles, capacity development milestones, activity planning, monitoring and filing)
- Quality assurance and the harmonization of approach
- Coordinates communication between GIZ Antenna and Regional Delegation of MINFOF and MINEPDED and other relevant stakeholders on all conceptual and institutional issues
- Ensure communication and knowledge management between ProPFE and the GIZ-team in Regional and Park level
- Manages GIZ-funds (including budget planning and consumption follow-up) and equipment
- Supervises the administrative management of the antenna (invoice verification, accounting, supervision of procurement, equipment, stationery, furniture, consultancies, local subsidies at the level of the antenna, request for funds, cash control)
- Provides multifaceted support and coordination to technical assistants that enables them to achieve their tasks and objectives
- Manages directly all national antenna staff: including leave planning, evaluation, disciplinary measures, training proposals in consultation with the Program Coordination
- Follow up antenna staff health insurance registration and HIV-Mainstreaming in collaboration with the ProPFE coordination office.
Required qualifications, competences and experience:
- University degree in a field related to agriculture, forestry, environmental science, urban planning and regional development or management of natural resources
- At least 10 years professional experience and at least 5 years in the management of cooperation projects
- Knowledge and experience in the conservation of biodiversity, protected areas management and rural development
- Dealing constructively with the various stakeholders – development workers, government institutions, the donor community, the rural population, private sector, etc.
- High commitment to teamwork with distinctive qualities of leadership
- High knowledge on current environmental and climate policies, environmental standards, forestry and socio- ecological (example REDD + , FLEGT-PA, RSPO, ABS) would be desirable
- Good knowledge of English and French, German would be a great asset
- Good knowledge of GIZ management approaches and administrative procedures would be a great asset.
Starting date: 01.05.2017
Duration of contract: One year contract, renewable
Application dateline: 17.03.2017
Sealed applications should be addressed to the Human Resources (HR) Manager GIZ Regional office Yaoundé-Cameroon, P.O. Box 7814 Yaoundé or to email@example.com
Envelopes should be anonymous and addressed to the HR Manager mentioning "Job Offer: Head of antenna ProPSFE South West".
GIZ Regional office is located in Bastos behind the Russian Embassy.
Candidates are required to include a written and signed application letter, an up to date curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and diplomas and reference letters.