This job was posted there more than 40 days ...
Unity Co-operative Society (UNICS Plc) is a Microfinance Institution created on the 15th of January 2000. Among other conventional financial products like savings accounts and current accounts, UNICS Plc has invested a lot in the development of value added services like Automated Teller Machine and the sale of Bank Cards, Online Banking, SMS Banking, Virtual Private Network, Bank to Wallet Services and many others. For the past 22 years, UNICS Plc has been able to position herself as one of the fastest growing financial institutions in Cameroon with highly improved technological facilities and well-developed products tailored to the needs of the public.
So as to reinforce the Human Resource Department, we are seeking the services of a Human Resource Assistant with a thorough knowledge of the Cameroon Labour Laws and Social Security Regulations who would be ready to work at the Head Office in Yaounde. Mastery of Leadership standards and personnel management will be an added advantage.
In order to successfully achieve the purpose of this role, the position holder will perform the following tasks and should have the qualification and skills indicated below:
- Provide leadership in the development of the Microfinance’s human resources policies, rules, regulations, norms and standards, and ensure their implementation.
- Develop Human Resource programs, processes and policies against best practices and also in line with the institution’s strategies and priorities in the areas of learning & development, performance evaluation, compensation and benefits management, and employee health and well-being.
- Develop succession planning processes to ensure business continuity.
- A thorough knowledge of the principles, procedures and practices of human resources management.
- Establish a clear and concise career path counselling for staff per field.
- Good knowledge of payroll management
- Strong knowledge of Labour Laws or Agreements and social security regulations.
- Provide Grievances and Discipline Management strategies.
- Formulate Human Resource plan and budgets in line with business needs.
- Provide the institution with Leadership, guidance and direction to forecast workforce needs in line with business requirements.
Qualifications and skills:
- Have at least three (3) years of practical experience in Human Resources management. Experience in Human Resource Management within the Financial Services Industry shall be an added advantage.
- Have at least a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management. Experience in Legal issues related to the management of Labour laws shall be an added advantage.
- Impeccable personal and professional integrity and morality check.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A personality that is self motivating, engaging, positive, result driven and posses the maturity and personality to command respect.
- MUST be Bilingual. Exceptional ability to communicate in English and French verbally and in writing.
- Good working knowledge in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- MUST have excellent skills in writing and reporting.
- At least good working knowledge in Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements for a Human Resource Assistant should send their Motivation Letter along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae via: email@example.com not later than 20th April 2022.