This job was posted there more than 40 days ...
We are currently seeking an adaptable, successful, and experienced Security team as part of our kick off operations in Cameroon. In this role, the team will be responsible for the security of the staff and the organizations assets. Periodically patrols buildings and grounds and reports all security breaches and irregularities to a supervisor or the BM.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property;monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Control traffic by directing drivers
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Ensure operation of security equipment and surveillance cameras by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Contribute to security team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure the security, safety, and well-being of all personnel, visitors, and the premises
- Provide excellent customer service
- Respond to emergency situations to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company's assets relative to theft, assault, fire, and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, patrolling premises regularly, traffic control, and accident investigations
- Report suspicious activity, criminal behavior, and security breaches
- Any Senior Secondary Certification
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience.
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure
- Outstanding Surveillance Skills
- Emotional Control
- Safety Management
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
Interested candidats should send their CV to email@example.com using the jobs title as the subject of the mail .