This job was posted there more than 40 days ...
Joseph Ventures stands as a leading organization that provides pedagogical support to Nursery and Primary private schools in Bertoua. We are currently recruiting professionals in the educational sector. We have positions for teachers (Newly trained with no experience / Trained and experienced / A-level holders with at least 2 years of teaching experience ) who acknowledge the fact that being a class teacher is not just about teaching but also to have a creative and innovative approach that truly equips learners with skills they need in their everyday life. Head teachers, Drivers, School Nurses and Cleaners are also encouraged to apply.
- Planning, preparing, and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Organizing the classroom, learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Maintaining discipline
- Teaching all areas of the curriculum
- Preparing and supervising assessment according to school requirements
- Recording pupils’ progress, attainment and achievement
- Taking part in extra-curricular activities
- Keeping up to date with changes and development in the curriculum as well as current trends in teaching and learning.
- Able to employ varied teaching strategies
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Demonstrate commitment to the development of pupils
- Able to relate productively with the administration and be a professional
- Basic understanding and communication in French Language
- Application letter
- Photocopy of relevant Certificates
- Photocopy of ID card
Send listed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are free to bip 650 177 542 for more information.
Accommodation is available for applicants residing out of Bertoua.
Attractive salary and benefits
All applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible due to the limited number of positions available