This job was posted there more than 40 days ...
JOB ADVERT: Computer Support Officer
We are looking for an IT specialist who will handle installation and problem solving related to infrastructure hardware or software.
- Independently configures, installs, monitors, diagnoses, and repairs IT equipment.
- Coordinates the planning and installation or upgrade of equipment according to specifications and needs of the equipment user.
- Provides technical expertise to installation and problem solving related to infrastructure hardware or software.
- Provides technical evaluation and recommendations for monitoring tools. Evaluates new products.
- Manage servers, IT infrastructure, and equipment.
- Administer databases, network, security, credentials.
- Manage system credentials, security, and access.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of 2 years of professional work experience or an Associate's degree with a minimum of 4 years of professional work experience. A minimum of 6 years of professional technical experience in telecom/data networking is required for individuals without a degree.
- In-depth knowledge of telecom/network protocols,
- Have knowledge of software, hardware, and cabling systems.
- Knowledge of basic telecom/network monitoring and management tools.
- Must be able to work independently with total accountability for project results.
- Good organizational and time management skills are required to handle the workload,
- Prioritize repairs and track the various simultaneous active projects.
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills are also a necessity.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org