This job was posted there more than 40 days ...
JOB ADVERT : FINANCE SUPERVISOR
Transsion Holdings is looking for a Finance Supervisor for Angola.
- Supervise financial and accounting processes and ensure adherence to company/federal laws.
- Prepare and distribute budget reports and financial statements to management in a timely fashion.
- Manage account payables and receivable activities in a timely manner.
- Perform account reconciliation activities on periodic basis.
- Update general ledger on a regular basis and ensure its accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in goals setting and performance improvements for finance staff.
- Register all finance transactions accurately for future references.
- Perform necessary variance and other accounting analysis to identify and resolve any discrepancies or gaps.
- Participate in overall annual budgetary process.
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness.
- Manage financial reporting and management tasks.
- Address financial issues and inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Perform financial audit and prepare audit reports with recommendations to Finance manager.
- Create financial presentations for management and clients.
- Develop best practices to enhance operational performance and productivity
Qualifications and experience :
- Min of a Bachelor degree in Accountancy or relevant field;
- Requires at least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Good understanding of MS OFFICE and accounting software;
- In depth knowledge of accounting and book keeping processes;
- Ability to work abroad;
Capabilities and Skills :
- Ability to solve new problem;
- Good communication quality.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good analytical skills
- Organization, rigor, ability to work under pressure
Please if you are interested to join us send your C.V in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying in object of the mail: Finance Supervisor Ab/HR04/22