This job was posted there more than 40 days ...
|Posted : 17-02-2022
||Name of employer : African Solar Generation
|Location : Yaoundé
||Views : 1746
|Job type : CDD
||Applicants : 0
|Expiration date : 28-02-2022
We are looking for: Content Creator (100%)
African Solar Generation (ASG) is a Swiss-Cameroonian company based in Yaoundé. ASG designs and builds off-grid solar installations for private house-holds, businesses (farmers, microfinance companies) and community institutions (hospitals, schools, orphanages). Moreover, ASG is working in the field of agriculture and uses solar energy to improve the productivity of famers. Together with its international partners, ASG constantly develops new products and services for people living rural areas without access to electricity.
About the position:
ASG works with various international and national customers. In order to provide these clients with more information about their solar and agricultural projects in Cameroon, we are looking for a creative content creator who can provide media support for the projects. This includes writing blogs, taking photos and creating videos. We are looking for an outgoing and motivated personality who is not only able to express herself/himself well linguistically, but also brings new ideas.
You design and produce videos, photos, graphics, animations, audio recordings, infographics and other multimedia formats for the online presence of ASG and its projects (website, social media channels).
- You closely collaborate and directly communicate with our project partners in Europe (e.g foundations) as well as media partners (e.g video producers).
- You will accompany our technicians on the field to take pictures of the projects or to write a blog post.
- Writing texts for the various communication channels (project proposals for our customers, reference reports as well as blog posts).
- Researching specific topics in cooperation with our engineers and the business unit.
- You enrich ASG with your creative ideas for multimedia content.
We need the following skills:
- Completed studies in the field of communication, journalism, linguistic or similar
- Experience in content management, online editing and social media
- Strong linguistic skills - creative and stylistically confident writing style
- Understanding of design
- Structured, analytical, conceptual thinking
- Very good French and English language skills
- Flair for technical products
- You are familiar with the products of Microsoft Office, in the best case even with products of Adobe Creative Suite
Please send applications to the email address of ASG HR (email@example.com) before 28/02/2022.
The application documents must include the following : CV, short letter of motivation in French (no more than 1 page) and 3 references.