This job was posted there more than 40 days ...
- To work in developing and implementing the Bank’s overall business development strategies
- Maintain a positive customer relationship, planning and delivering effective marketing strategies and monitoring the progress of new and existing financial products.
- Network with appropriate professionals.
- Maintain a high standard of discipline within the Branch and ensure that all staff are performing to expectation.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the business such as Accounting, Human Resource, Sales and Operations at the Branch.
- Review trade area and identify new market opportunities.
- Be able to grow the existing credit portfolio.
Qualification and Skills
- To have at a Master’s Degree in Management; Business Administration, Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing or equivalent from a reputable university.
- To have at least 5 years of experience in a managerial position. Experience in a Financial Institution is an added advantage;
- Good working knowledge in Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to deliver under pressure and in a team fostered environment;
- Proven track record of good performance
- A drive to reach sales and service goals
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Candidates with the above mentioned profile should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae specifying the Job Title in the Subject of their email via: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th November 2021.