This job was posted there more than 40 days ...
#OAG is looking for Interns in monitoring, evaluation and management of projects and programs
If you are smart, rigorous, ambitious and enjoy challenge, please join our amazing team and enjoy
Oversee Advising Group (OAG) is a consulting firm in the field of studies and evaluation of projects and programs on behalf of humanitarian organizations. As part of the development of its activities, the firm is looking for interns in monitoring, evaluation and management of projects and programs for a period of three months.
The Monitoring & Evaluation intern will take part of monitoring and evaluation project at OAG and transcript interview and focus group discussion, analyze qualitative data with specific software. the Monitoring & Evaluation intern will develop the project management structure (assess the implementation of the project through a series of appropriate indicators and monitor its progress and any delays).
Plan and produce regular monitoring and evaluation reports for OAG projects.
Qualifications and skills required
- Have a concrete life project justifying the search for an internship at OAG
- Have a clear and precise objective for the upcoming year
- Have English as language of origin
- Knowledge of French considered an asset
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (BAC+3) in project and program management, monitoring and evaluation of projects and programs Social sciences, anthropology, sociology, Humanitarian aid, Statistics, public health, marketing.
- Perfect command of common office software, presentation, data collection with smartphone and data analysis software.
- Excellent level of written and oral communication.
- Analytical skills and skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Field experience in the humanitarian sector, in project monitoring and evaluation would be an asset
Number of place(s): 2
How to apply: Send your CV and cover letter in a single document at email@example.com
Duration : 3 months
Deadline for submitting applications: 11/30/2020
NB: Only candidates with the required profile will be contacted.