This job was posted there more than 40 days ...
JOB ADVERTISEMENT: OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Line reporting : Country Manager
- Type of contract : Full Time
- Location : Yaoundé
The employee will be part of the team of MPower Cameroun, which provides and finances a powerful combination of software and hardware. The company offers its partners access to cost-effective financing, state-of-the-art software to optimize their operations and supplies high-quality solar products at affordable prices. Core to the company’s solution is a cutting-edge software and data solution, which is the foundation of company’s highly scalable B2B partnership model.
Description of tasks:
- The candidate will be one of the key MPower’s growth in Cameroon – responsible for the P&L
- Engaging distributors and partners to offer our products based on the MPower business model.
- Recruitment of new distributors and follow up of the sales network.
- Assist the Country Manager in administrative tasks related to reporting, expenses management, stock management (warehouse & inventory management)
- Management of third parties (stock given out, invoicing, ordering and delivery)
- Structure & implement the distribution of solar products in Cameroon with MPower management
- Elaboration and implementation of communication & marketing strategy (on / off-line)
- Customer relations and supply chain management (e.g. frequent calls to prospects & customers)
- Cost control, cost optimization and cost leadership of all initiatives under her/his responsibility.
- Provide team management and capacity building in order to reach the targets.
- Liaising with the technical and operational teams for work planning
- Liaising with the accounts and finance team & headquarters regularly.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Master’s degree preferably in relevant field such as Business Management, Communication & Advertisement, Environmental or Engineering Sciences or other related disciplines.
- Extensive work experience of more than 7 years as a Business Development / Sales & Marketing Manager, ideally in a start-up business and rural environment, in Cameroon.
- Experience in solar energy is not necessary but is a plus.
- The applicant should clearly exhibit evidence of growing businesses and managing large teams and achievement of ambitious sales targets.
- Specific knowledge, competencies and skills required
- Dynamic personality with strong managerial skills and intercultural capacities
- Bilingual proficiency, French and English
- Based in Yaoundé and willing travel within the country (40%).
- Computer literate & proficiency in software.
- Hands-on mentality, flexible and self-motivated. Team player.
- Driving license (mandatory)
Salary and benefits
- Monthly gross salary: Depending on profile and experience
Online Assessment : (compulsory)
Please send your full application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nkolfoulou, Yaounde I E: email@example.com I T: +237 698822409 I www.mpower.africa