OPPORTUNITY: FREELANCE OFFICERS / APPORTEUR D'AFFAIRE
Unity Co-operative Society (UNICS Plc) is a Category ll Microfinance Institution created on the 15th of January 2000 with registered Head Office in Yaoundé. Among other conventional financial products like savings accounts and current accounts, UNICS Plc has invested a lot in the development of value added services like Automated Teller Machine and the sale of Bank Cards, Online Banking, SMS Banking, Virtual Private Network, and many others. For the past 18 years UNICS Plc has been able to position herself as one of the fastest growing financial institutions in Cameroon with well-developed products tailored to the needs of the public.
So as to reinforce our Sales Team, we are seeking the services of Five(5) FREELANCE OFFICERS who would be ready to work with any of our Branches in the National territory.
In order to successfully achieve the purpose of this role, the position holder will:
- Work in collaboration with the Branch Manager in the sale of specific products and services,
- The Job Holder will have to work in a town where he/she is comfortable,
- The Job Holder could execute his tasks alongside his regular activity.
This role require from the applicant:
- To have experience in sales of Financial services,
- To have a database of prospective clients of Banking products and services,
- To have an in depth knowledge of building relationships with customers focused on maximizing sales,
- To be highly skilled in maintaining a strong customer focused culture while driving sales.
- Exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing,
- Able to work in a team fostered environment,
- Good physical presentation
- Master at least one language (English or French), and have a working knowledge in the other language. Being bilingual is an added advantage
If you have what it takes to be our Freelance Officer, please submit your curriculum vitae ONLY through e-mail: email@example.com or drop your application at any of our Branches not later than 20th December 2018.
Hotline N°: 696 16 00 00 or 691 79 69 69