Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF HUMAN RESSOURCES OFFICER
Background and rationale:
The Cameroon Association for Social Marketing (ACMS) is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Officer (M/F) for its services needs.
The successful candidate will provide support in achieving the objectives of the platform in terms of Human Resources management and will ensure the implementation of the Human Resources Management policy of the platform, while focusing on innovation, process analysis and proposal of improvement measures.
ACMS is a network member of Population Services International (PSI). PSI is a globally-renowned health organization with programs targeting malaria, child survival, HIV and reproductive health.
Duty station: Yaoundé
Type of contract: fixed-term contract
Date of start of employment: October 2018
Position level: 9th category, level D of tertiary sector II of the National Collective Agreement on Trade.
Under the supervision of the Senior Coordinator in charge of Human Resources, the Human Resources Officer will have the following main responsibilities:
R1 – Recruitment management
- Manage platform recruitments in accordance with the procedure in force;
- Organize the induction and orientation of new recruits (HR procedures and tools, check list);
- Prepare employment contracts and monitor their implementation;
- Ensure the selection of trainees of the platform.
R2 – Administrative staff management
- Participate in the elaboration and implementation of disciplinary measures taken against staff members by the hierarchy or Management;
- Keep personnel files up-to-date, carry out classification according to nomenclature and notify in case of insufficiency;
- Ensure the drafting of administrative correspondence in the service;
- Ensure that formalities are complied with in case of departure of an employee;
- Liaise with CNPS and the Labor Administration;
- Implement staff motivation activities in order to create a good social environment;
- Maintain a database of all employees and provide adequate information as needed in order to secure an objective basis for personnel management decisions;
- Ensure strict compliance with laws, regulations, procedures, rules or procedure, staff regulations, code of conduct;
- Monitor staff promotion and reclassifications;
- Declare the workforce at the end of each year;
- Ensure health insurance and individual accident management.
R3 – Compensation management
- Contribute to the collection and processing of pay items;
- Ensure the updating of daily staff time sheets.
R4 – performance management
- Check that staff evaluations are carried out on time and that their classification is done adequately;
- Check that courses on ethics, safety and security are effectiveness taken by all staff (Prepare semi-annual reports for the Management);
- Verify the classification of each employee’s evaluations and MBO’s in the personnel file
- Ensure that each employee has an up-to-date and quality job description.
R5 – Human Resources management policy
- Maintain communication between region offices and headquarters on Human Resources management issues;
- Ensure that management and personnel development policies designed by ACMS comply with the legislation in force;
- Ensure that the human resources management manual is up-to-date with regard to ACMS policies, the legislation in force in Cameroon and that it is widely disunited among the staff;
- Conduct ad hoc training on ACMS legislation and policies as needed;
- Monitor and update ACMS Policies and procedures related to human resources management;
- Ensure legislative oversight.
R6 – Participation in ACMS audit management
- Contribute to the management of Resource audits, tax and social controls, workforce, and the implementation of recommendations related thereto.
R7 – Checking of reporting and archiving
- Produce weekly WPs;
- Ensure the production of monthly and annual social report as well as dashboards useful for Human resources management;
- Ensure the filing and electronic archiving of incoming and outgoing mail;
- Ensure document management and the systematic, classical and electronic archiving of all documentation related to Human Resources Administration;
- Prepare a monthly report of activities.
R8 – Other responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned by hierarchy;
- Move around each office quarterly to provide outreach support to employees.
Skills, Qualifications and professional experience required
- Be of Cameroonian nationality;
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a Bachelor’s degree in Law/Management associated with a diploma in Human Resource’s Management;
- Have at least 4 (four) years of professional experience including 2 (two) years in a similar position in the Human Resources department of a development organization, NGO, project or large-scale company;
- Have a good command of the English language and be able to translate documents from French to English;
- Relevant experience in an international NGO will be an asset;
- Have knowledge and practical experience in areas such as: contract law, labor law, social and administrative litigation management;
- Have audit management and to improve operations accordingly.
Additional skills required:
- Have good public relations and organizational skills;
- Have a strong sense of confidentiality, honesty/integrity and demonstrate commitment and ability to work in harmony with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures;
- Be able to demonstrate skills in the management of human relations, communication and individual development;
- Have analytical and strategic thinking abilities and results-based management skills;
- Have a structured mind and good aptitudes in oral and written expression;
- Be willing to work under heavy time pressure and be self-questioning;
- Be skilled at building synergies in the structure: be proactive, capable of giving structured suggestions and working in a team as well as in a transversal manner with other services.
- A motivation letter addressed to the Executive Director of ACMS;
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV) following the from available for this purpose on the website: htpp:// www.acms-cm.org;
- Photocopies of diplomas required.
- A photocopy the valid National Identity Card or any other authorized identification document;
- Photocopies of documents justifying the candidate’s experiences (Attestation of internship and employment, work certificate and/or any other document relating thereto).
Submission of files:
The complete files should be submitted in an anonymous envelope with the mention: “Application for the position of Human Resources Officer at ACMS in Yaoundé”
- At the headquarters of the ACMS in Yaoundé, located in the district Mballa II at Dragages Tel/Fax: 222 20 92 24
- At the regional Office in Garoua located in the Marouaré district behing Grande Mosque de Poumpoumre Tel: 222 20 02
- At the Maroua liaison office located in Dougai district Tel: 656 23 93 04 / 656 20 03 12
- At the Ngaoundere liaison Office located in the administrative neighborhood, Tel: 690 12 46 66 / 694 53 54 03
- At the regional office in Douala located in the Ndogbati district (Carrefour Agip) next to the Maison du cycle Tel: 333 41 11 12
- At Bamenda Regional Office at COW STREET-NKWEN Tel: 333 36 20 79
Deadline for the admissibility of the files: Friday, 17th August 2018
Female and male candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ACMS reserves the right to recruit at a lower level or on the basis of a modified job profile