CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF EXXONMOBIL CONSULTANT
Background and rationale:
The Cameroon Association for Social Marketing (ACMS) is seeking to recruit a Consultant (M/F) within the framework of the Integrated Malaria Control Project along the Chad-Cameroon Pipeline Corridor (ExxonMobil).
The selected consultant will have as principal role to provide support to the team in place in the various activities to be carried out in order to achieve expected results at the end of the year.
ACMS is a network member of Population Services International (PSI). PSI is a globally-renowned health organization with programs targeting malaria, child survival, HIV and reproductive health.
Place of assignment: Yaoundé
Type of contract: 3 (three) months Consultancy Contract
Date of start of the mission: October 2018
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the Consultant will be responsible for providing support to the team in all project activities and mainly in
- Data entry;
- Holding of meetings (ASC, CPG and others);
- Supervision of actors in the field;
- Drafting of activity reports;
- Execution of all other project-related activities entrusted to him/her by hierarchy.
Skills, Qualifications and professional experience required
- Be of Cameroonian nationality or be authorized to work in Cameroon;
- Holder of at least a Bac + 3 (GCE A-Level +3) degree in a development field (Public Health, Social Sciences and related fields);
- Have at least 2 (two) years of experience in managing community-based or non-community projects.
Additional skills required:
- Be able to work collaboratively with other NGO’s and partners;
- Be able to write a report perfectly;
- Have communication/advocacy skills;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Be able to manage your own work autonomously;
- Be able to work under pressure.
- A motivation letter addressed to the Executive Director of ACMS;
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV) following the from available for this purpose on the website: htpp:// www.acms-cm.org;
- Photocopies of diplomas required.
- A photocopy the valid National Identity Card or any other authorized identification document;
- Photocopies of documents justifying the candidate’s experiences (Attestation of internship and employment, work certificate and/or any other document relating thereto).
Submission of files:
The complete files should be submitted in an anonymous envelope with the mention: "Application for the position of EXXONMOBIL Consultant"
- At the headquarters of the ACMS in Yaoundé, located in the district Mballa II at Dragages Tel/Fax: 222 20 92 24
- At the regional Office in Garoua located in the Marouaré district behing Grande Mosque de Poumpoumre Tel: 222 20 02
- At the Maroua liaison office located in Dougai district Tel: 656 23 93 04 / 656 20 03 12
- At the Ngaoundere liaison Office located in the administrative neighborhood, Tel: 690 12 46 66 / 694 53 54 03
- At the regional office in Douala located in the Ndogbati district (Carrefour Agip) next to the Maison du cycle Tel: 333 41 11 12
- At Bamenda Regional Office at COW STREET-NKWEN Tel: 333 36 20 79
Deadline for the admissibility of the files: Friday, 17th August 2018
Female and male candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ACMS reserves the right to recruit at a lower level or on the basis of a modified job profile