Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Xinhua News Agency Seeks Native English – Language Journalist
Xinhua News Agency is seeking a full-time native English – Language journalist for its Yaoundé bureau.
Xinhua is a world news agency founded in 1931. Headquartered in Beijing, China, Xinhua has more than 180 overseas bureaus, covering the latest news worldwide. This job opening is based in Yaoundé.
- Cover latest breaking news of the Central Africa sub-region
- Complete editors’ assignments, such as fact-checks, interviews, news investigations, etc.
- Ensure quality, professional English-language news writing.
- Bilingual in English and French, with English as native language.
- Minimum three years of higher education in social sciences.
- Minimum five years of full-time work experience in English-language news reporting and writing.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter, resume, and news writing samples to email@example.com. Interview will be scheduled for qualified applicants.