INTERNATIONAL LAND COALITION
The National Engagement Strategy (NES) Cameroon secretariat based in Yaoundé informs the public that it has two permanent staff openings job: Facilitator and Communications Officer.
POSITION: COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree with at least 4 years of higher education (in communication, environmental management, or any other related fields)
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, written and spoken
- Good communication skills, especially writing and editing
- Knowledge and/or experience of the project cycle will be an additional asset
- Be ready and willing to work as part of a team.
The NES offers equal opportunities to all applicants, and strongly encourages applications from marginalized people (women, disabled persons, indigenous people, etc.)
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV, highest diploma and relevant certificates to the following address: email@example.com, mentioning the title of the post requested, by 20th July 2018.
Duration of the contract: one year, possibility renewable
Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Monthly salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience.