Research Assistant in Epidemiology / Parasitology of NTDs
(lieu non précisé)
JOB OFFER: Research Assistant in Epidemiology / Parasitology of NTDs
The COUNTDOWN Consortium dedicated to investigating cost effective, scale up and sustainable solutions to control and eliminate the most common Neglected Tropical Diseases is looking for a Research Assistant in Epidemiology / Parasitology.
Required competences and Skills:
- PhD in epidemiology/parasitology or an allied health discipline, with a scientific publication record reflective of level of experience.
- Extensive experience implementing research trials, including ensuring strict adherence to trial protocols through robust, standardized data collection and handing, e.g. case reporting forms, data cleaning, storage procedures, and statistical analysis plans.
- Multivariate statistical expertise in epidemiology, and field epidemiology with observational and/or randomized trial experience.
- Excellent communication skills, well developed research and analytical skills, plus the ability to work as an integral and cooperative member of a multi-disciplinary research team.
- Flexible and positive attitude with a desire to think creatively about challenges.
- Proficiency in English and/or French.
If you are interested, please email your application to email@example.com Applications should include:
- an up to date CV,
- a covering letter that summarizes your interest and ability to match the criteria outlined in this post,
- and copies of certificates.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes SCHISTO CAMEROON
BIOSTATISTICIEN GESTIONNAIRE DE DONNEES SIG SCHISTO CAMEROON, lieu non précisé
Database Manager SCHISTO CAMEROON, lieu non précisé
Research Communication and Uptake Officer SCHISTO CAMEROON, lieu non précisé