Agro-Industrial Processing Expert
UNITED NATIONS INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
UNIDO has been requested by the Government of Cameroon to design a master plan for a Technological Agro-Industrial Park(TAIP) in Cameroon. The location of the site has been identified by the Government and will cover an area of 300 ha. TAIP will produce and export products of second and third level of processing through the use of transmission technologies.
Post Title: Agro-Industrial Processing Expert
Contract Type: Individual Service Agreement(ISA)
Organization Unit: UNIDO
Duty Station: Yaoundé, Camerooon;
Starting date: 01/05/2016
Duration: 4 Months
Duties: Under the supervision of the Project Manager and the National Coordinator, the National Agro-Industrial Processing Expert will carry out the following duties:
In collaboration with the contractor, the expert shall take part in all the below mentioned duties:
- Propose the value chain and type of Agro-industries to process crops whichh shall be included to the TAIP
- Collect all data that is needed to identify the value chains within the TAIP and for the design of the Master Plan.
- Take part in performing data analysis and reporting on value chain assessment levels
- Design and propose production schedules, process flow and other information needed to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services in the TAIP
- Identify and propose the various types of technologies to be used in the TAIP
- Propose linkages between the industrial section and the research center
- Collaborate on defining the modality of PPP that will govern the TAIP
- Propose responsibilities of key personnel to operate equipment, material and utilities installed in the various units of the industrial park.
- Provide the full equipment lists with associated costs estimates.
- Produce final report.
- Type of agro-industries proposed
- Data collected
- Data analysis and reporting carried out
- Production schedules and engineering specifications designed and proposed
- Types of technologies identified and proposed
- Linkages proposed
- Modality of PPP defined
- Responsibilities of key technicians are provided
- Equipment list with costs provided
- Final report produced
Qualification: Master degree or equivalent in industrial engineering, with 6 years of field experience
Language: Excellent written and spoken English and French.
QUALIFIED FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
All interested applicants are required to submit their interest and suitability for the position mentionned above, indicating the vacancy position as subject of the email or on enveloppes of written application. Attached CVs and certified copies of qualifications(i.e technical and academic certificates).
Please forward all written applications to Technopole project office, located in UNIDO building, Quartier Golf Bastos, Axe Presidentiel, IMM SCI LA ROCHELLE, Email applications should be sent to email@example.com; Tel: (+237) 242 74 80 34
Deadline for submission of application: March 30, 2016
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes UNIDO
National Urban Design Engineer UNIDO à Yaoundé
National Agro-Economy Expert UNIDO à Yaoundé
National environmental Engineer UNIDO à Yaoundé
Driver UNIDO à Yaoundé