IT Analyst (Bilingual)
ACEP Management is a consulting firm dedicated to development and implementation of innovative IT, processes and Managerial solutions, aiming optimization and efficiency in Project Management for African Companies and organizations. Our employees enjoy personal empowerment, professional performance and a real opportunity to make a difference in the African growing process.
Job Title: IT Analyst (Bilingual-English compulsory)
Experience: minimum 3 years
Location: Yaoundé - Cameroon
Domains of competencies:
- Data base Management in the context of software development and Customer database building.
- Applications testing and Web site Mastering
- Workstations on Windows configuration (Design, plan, install and configure computer workstations and local area networks. Test and operate them, monitor their performances, troubleshoot and diagnose any problems).
- Customer service technical support according to technical questions related to specific projects.
Keys Responsibilities and Tasks:
In collaboration with the Project Manager, IT technician should:
- Manage local and remote data bases for different applications ;
- Install, operate and maintain network services, routers, concentrators, hubs, switches, modems and other network devices following technical plans ;
- Website management, maintenance and updating ;
- Spot, anticipate and Resolve network communications problems ;
- Assist in the maintenance of standards and documentation about Information Management.
- Ensure anti-virus software are installed, properly configured, regularly updated; and all others relevant protection techniques for different IT systems ;
- Implement possible changes in App or web site from the servers;
- Maintain servers and network hardware ;
- Respond to user’s questions and on network applications and troubles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is preferred, plus significant training in database Management, operating and troubleshooting.
- 1-2+ years of experience using Xamarin - REQUIRED for Mobile application development.
- Experience in MVC is a plus.
- Should have Implemented a native mobile App using cross device platform such as Xamarin or PhoneGap
- Bilingual: good command of English (compulsory) and French.
Others Job Characteristics:
- Age: 25 – 35 M/F
- Full Time Job
- Salary: To be negotiate
How to Apply
Online sending (In English or French)
- 1 Cover letter
- 1 Résumé with photo
- Academic and Professional attestations and certifications
Send your application to: email@example.com
Please specify "IT analyst" in the subject field of your email
Open date: 6th February 2017 / Close date: 29 February 2017.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to any special requirements e.g., criminal records check; Work testimonies and others attestations
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes ACEP Management
Analyste IT (Bilingue) ACEP Management à Yaoundé