Administrative assistant / Management assistant
(lieu non précisé)
MICRON TECH requires the services of two(2) administrative assistants / management assistant, A1 (L) to work in its newly created head offices in Cameroon (Douala and Yaoundé) and Kenya.
MICRON TECH, Inc. is an American global corporation based in Boise, Idaho which produces many forms of semiconductor devices, including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and solid-state drives. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial Technology and Lexar. For more than 35 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with engineers to drive innovation and transform what's possible. We are focused on developing effective programs that promote science, technology, engineering, and math education; and to participate in activities that address the priorities and concerns of the communities where Micron employees live and work.
- Must have a minimum HND in Commerce or Business Administration or any related decipline
- Computer literate with ability to work with spread sheets.
- Good computer skills with ability to work with spread sheets, accounting software packages such as, Sage.
- A Minimum of 6months working experience as Assistant Accountant in a busy organization will be of added advantage.
- Fluent in both English and at least working knowledge of French
Perform Records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks, account balancing, invoicing recording, sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database.
- Leading and Communicating- leading from the front and communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm, engaging with people with honesty and integrity, and upholding the reputation of Micron tech
- Collaborating and Partnering- it requires working collaboratively, sharing information and building supportive, responsive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, whilst having the confidence to challenge assumptions.
- Building Capacity for All- having a strong focus on continuous learning for oneself, being open to learning and keeping one’s own knowledge and skill set current and evolving.
- Delivering Value for Money- seeking out and implementing solutions which achieve the best mix of quality and effectiveness for the least outlay basing decisions on evidenced information and following agreed processes and policies, challenging these appropriately where they appear to prevent good value for money.
Interested applicants should submit an application file on or before the 26th Jan 2017 consisting of:
- Motivation letter addressed to the country coordinator
- Copy of highest certificate.
To email@example.com, Country director, Cameroon.
NB: if you have not heard from us 2 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Note: Any questions you may have about this position will only be answered during interview, should you be invited.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes MICRON TECH
Drivers MICRON TECH à Douala and Yaoundé