Livelihood Program Manager
Catholic Relief Services
A Development Organization is seeking the services of a qualified, experienced and highly motivated Livelihood Program Manager (PMI) who will be responsible for ensuring the quality of CRS Cameroun emergency Programming, including planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, budget management, narrative and financial reporting. S/he supports the IPC in attaining project goals and objectives, overseeing day-to-day planning design, and project operations. S/he is responsible for ensuring integration and synergies across technical areas, preparing and supervising work plans, financial, logistical and other documents including the development of assessments, analytical reports and evaluations, monitoring and evaluation, and donor reports.
- With the IPC and key program staff, the PM ensures project objectives and results are fully accomplished and meet expected technical quality standards;
- In collaboration with program staff, provide guidance and technical oversight to partners and other collaborating agencies to ensure that livelihood objectives are achieved and that lessons learnt and best practices are documented and disseminated;
- Oversee regular internal and external reporting as well as the identification, documentation and dissemination of project results in various forms including lessons learned, case studies, etc. and support learning exchanges among livelihood actors, and similar programs both within and outside of the region;
- Ensure integration of program interventions to the extent feasible with other CRS programs and through linkages with other relevant organizations;
- Work closely with CRS and partner staff to ensure that data are used and analyzed as the basis for process documentation, program planning learning and orientation and program performance measurement.
B.ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE:
- Manage program budgets, including tracking financial and material resources and monthly spending trends;
- Ensure staff compliance with all CRS donor requirements, administrative and operational procedures and policies;
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of program finances and progress status, review actual performance against the buget and explain variances on a regular basis;
- Request approval in a timely manner for program expenditures, budget adjustments, and cost modification from the Head of Programming;
- Ensure that the project has all necessary documentation to support all expenses and achievement.
C.HUMAN RESSOURCE MANAGEMENT:
- Mentor staff to ensure high levels of motivation, commitment, capacity, and teamwork;
- Conduct periodic reviews of staff performance in keeping with organization performance management system and provide input for partner’s performance management system;
- Participate in the recruitment of other program staff and the selection and coordination of consultants (where necessary).
D.MONITORING AND EVALUATION:
- Together with the MEAL Manager, provide oversight to internal MEAL systems to ensure high quality programming including developing the indicators and tools for verification and reporting;
- Support the design and implementation of surveys, assessments, and evaluations;
- Lead monthly monitoring visits to beneficiary communities;
- Conduct ad-hoc visits and meeting with all stakeholders;
- Facilitate feedback, learning and information sharing among all project stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Agriculture, or related field required;
- At least 5 years of relevant management supervisory and technical experience in Livelihood programming with at least 2 years of experience managing programs in emergency context;
- Minimum 1 year managing significant USG-funded or programs of similar complexity required, with proven knowledge of key USG regulations;
- Proven experience coordinating with national and local development authorities in developing contexts;
- Experience in Household Economic strengthening: Agricultural Livelihood programming strategies and tools; and Monitoring Evaluation and reporting a plus;
- Demonstrated experience with programming to address conflict sensitivity gender and protection integration, and inclusion of people with disabilities;
- Excellent French and English oral and written communication skills required;
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
Work Environment: Batouri is the kadey divisional capital. It has limited infrastructure, markets offer a variety of goods, and there are a few local restaurants. Electrical blackouts are frequent, and internet service is limited.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Applications should include a cover letter, CV and the application form.
Applications can be submitted electronically at email@example.com, specifying "Livelihood Program Manager" in the e-mail subject line: or by mail at the following address:
Country Representative, BP 1851, and Yaoundé, Cameroon.
Deadline for submission: January 6, 2017.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes Catholic Relief Services
Livelihood Project Manager Catholic Relief Services à Batouri
Livelihood Project Assistants Catholic Relief Services à Batouri, Bertoua, Garoua Boulai and Yokadouma
Livelihood Project Officers Catholic Relief Services à Batouri, Bertoua, Garoua Boulai and Yokadouma
Senior Accountant Catholic Relief Services à Batouri