Project Coordinator Cash Base Transfer
Job Advert: Project Coordinator Cash Base Transfer : Bertoua PU (16623)
Plan International is an independent non-profit development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it is girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 75 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Within the framework of Cash Base Transfer project, Plan International Cameroon is recruiting a project Coordinator to be posted in Bertoua in the East Region.
The project is about providing support to the national program of fight and prevention of malnutrition amongst Internal Displaced People (IDPs) through Cash base Transfer (CBT) program which aim at providing cash to beneficiaries so as to enable them acquire diversified food with sufficient nutriment according to local consumption habit
DIMENSION OF THE ROLE:
The Project Coordinator CBT will among other tasks perform the following tasks:
- Ensure smooth implementation, follow-up and management of cash transfer and all related activities at the level of Bertoua.
- Ensure the effective follow-up and the implementation of other project’s related activities such as nutrition education, household economy as well as home visits.
- Design with the support of PM CBT the implementation plan of all related activities such as ; Registration, Sensitization, training, transfer, supplies of food by traders, complain management, general follow up and security issues…)
- Work in collaboration with the PM CBT in resource mobilisation, the development of new grants and resource mobilisation;
- Liaise with the program, administrative, logistic and finance staff at the program unit (PU) level to set up the sub office and maximize collaboration and ensure proper coordination of activities.
- Ensure a proper respect of administrative and finance operating procedures.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Project Management, Humanitarian response, Economy, Statistic, food security and Nutrition.
- Extensive Knowledge on cash transfer programming.
- At least 1 year of experience working for a reputable international humanitarian and development organization in insecure zones.
- Experience in the management of a multipurpose project.
- Good experience in team management.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office including words, excel, internet etc).
Physical Environment and Demands:
- Ability to work under pressure and in remote area and in zones were security issues is a concern.
To apply for this job, kindly click on "Apply". Your application should include:
- A covering letter
- A comprehensive CV including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current of most recent supervisor
Location: Bertoua Program Unit – CAMEROON
Closing date: 4th January 2017
Plan International Cameroon operates in an equal opportunity environment and actively encourages diversity. Only applications received in French or English will be treated and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Plan international has a child protection and gender equality policies that are integral part of the recruitment process.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes Plan Cameroon
Chef de bureau projet social Plan Cameroon à Douala
Assisitant Administratif et Financier DAFI Plan Cameroon à Yaoundé
EiE Project Coordinator PCA4 Plan Cameroon à Maroua
Radio Programming Assistant/ Journalist Plan Cameroon à Maroua
Child Protection in Emergencies Field Animator Plan Cameroon à Maroua