Field Agents CBT
Mora/Mokolo and Kousseri
Job Advert: Field Agent CBT Kousseri,Mora,Mokolo (16626)
Plan International is an independent non-profit development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it is girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 75 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Within the framework of Cash Base Transfer project, Plan International Cameroon is recruiting Field Agents to be posted in Mora/Mokolo and Kousseri in the Far North Region.
The project is about providing support to the national program of fight and prevention of malnutrition amongst Internal Displaced People (IDPs) through Cash base Transfer (CBT) program which aim at providing cash to beneficiaries so as to enable them acquire diversified food with sufficient nutriment according to local consumption habit
DIMENSION OF THE ROLE:
The incumbents will among many other tasks perform the following:
- Ensure all logistics and related activities are prepared accordingly and submit monthly and bi-weekly plans
- Ensure effective and efficient distribution of cash transfer to beneficiaries.
- Ensure and organize door to door sensitization on ENA (Essential Nutrition Actions) with emphasis on food diversification in the household and distribution of food taking into consideration the specific need of vulnerable people(Children and women) and promote good hygiene and sanitation practices.
- Ensure and organize home visit to follow up and ensure that all the purpose of the complaint mechanism is being achieved and enabling decision-making on the project progression and development.
- Draft regular implementation plan for project reports and assist in the preparation of project monthly reports.
- Ensure transfer and food supply tracking and reporting
- Contribute to Nutrition assessment operations in implementing zones
- Elaborate and submit monthly reports on achievement
Qualification and Experience
- Social sciences related courses
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience
- Experience of working in zones where security issues is a concern
- Experience in the management of a nutrition project
- Extensive knowledge of emergency nutrition work
- Ability to speak, read and write French or English ,speak Fulfulde fluently and proven ability and willingness to learn other local languages
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office including words, excel, internet etc).
Physical Environment and Demands:
- Ability to work under pressure and in remote area and in zones were security issues is a concern.
To apply for this job, kindly click on "Apply". Your application should include:
- A covering letter
- A comprehensive CV including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current of most recent supervisor
Location: Maroua Program Unit – Cameroon (Kousseri, Mokolo, Mora)
Closing date: 4th January 2017
Plan International Cameroon operates in an equal opportunity environment and actively encourages diversity. Only applications received in French or English will be treated and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Plan international has a child protection and gender equality policies that are integral part of the recruitment process.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes Plan Cameroon
Project Manager/Specialist Livelihood Plan Cameroon à Maroua
M&E Coordinator GFD Plan Cameroon à Mora (Maroua PU)
Administrative Coordinator Plan Cameroon à Maroua
Project Coordinator Cash Base Transfer Plan Cameroon à Bertoua
Field Agent CBT Bertoua PU Plan Cameroon à Bertoua